Sunday, October 2, 2016

Hot Coffee - A POEM

.






  HOT COFFEE 


  Hot Coffee I Love thee So

  Do You Love Me?
It matters not

  My love for thee?

unrequited
  
if you love me or not
Still Love thee

  You're warm 
You're Hot

  I love it hot

  You taste so Goooooood

COFFEE

   Everyday !!!!

I gotta have you

and you're always there
Each and every day

in the morning ?
you're there

  and I have thee whether or not you want me

  Your'e Hot

  then warm then cold
  2, 3, 4 Times a day
I have you

My Coffee?

Can't live without you

  Sweet or not

   I think not

   No Sugar for me

Just Coffee and milk

Oh how I love my Coffee

Everyday of my life

I gotta have you?

Coffee






a  Poem by Daniel Bellino-Zwicke





"THREE WOMEN"

Drinking Coffee

Fernand Leger

1921








"I LOVE COFFEE"





















COFFEE CUP













.

No comments:

Post a Comment